Tuesday, February 9, 2010

150 Projection Screen

07.02.10

Without even realizing it I find myself in this room. And while I repeat, I stop for a moment: I'm here, surrounded by my things, immersed in a life that is not mine anymore. Layers of dust covering everything. I have carefully considered the position of every book, every candle, cushion, furniture, photography and they are still there, motionless. No longer lived. And my life, that of a time, I felt its echo in a while. Re-opens, look at me, just whenever I open that door and I let a little light. And I? I am no longer there to study until late at night, listening to music while I get dressed after a shower, watching TV on that sofa to which we must always place the pillows, groped to build something new. Are no longer there to drink Sambuca take some air while surrounded by my collection of plants, to sing with my friends in moments of delirium before an exam. I close my eyes and open them again: I am a guest in a room some time ago belonged to another and almost embarrassed me I take my sheets and continue to study. Everything else is just black and white.

0 comments:

Post a Comment