Ti ho visto piangere, ti ho visto ridere, mi hai guardato negli occhi, lo hai fatto più volte. Uno sguardo che avevo learned. I saw you sleeping, I felt the warmth of your body next to mine. I caressed your hands, your face, your hair.
I told you, I have seen your weakness, your insecurity. I would protect you. And so many things I did with you ... for you.
Who knows how many others will never. Projects, ideas, thoughts, flying away as the words. Words that inevitably forget. We are going to be confused with other, and more. Lost among many people, not see you anymore. As fragments of a film I'll think of us, what it was. Too many to keep going, too confused to try, each of us will continue the path who decided to follow. Will remain a song, a city at night with its lights and a starry sky, a hot chocolate in a bar in the bar, forever, no matter who comes next. A Christmas gift that I never could have done. A number, out of date. You wanted my kisses, my embrace ... you called me love ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment