jolt at every stop on this train that takes me away. I decided to change their lives, to make a leap and look ahead. My world is not this, although I under the illusion to the contrary. I do not want to waste any more time, there is much to do. I want to explore every corner of the world to savor the feeling, the smells, meet new people, new traditions. I want to stop thinking in the solitude of a forest, near the ocean under the full moon. Running on empty streets of which it is impossible to see the end. Astonished at the color of a flower or the shape of a stone. I want to dance with strangers in the rain. Falling in love one night I will not see more of those. I want to write about adventures ever lived, no one can imagine and that I only live.
And I live because I'm on this train and go on.
away without saying goodbye to anyone, without explaining. I'm leaving because I want to breathe, I want to touch, I want to watch.
I go away because I want to live.
0 comments:
Post a Comment