La luna si riflette sul pavimento di una stanza che in questo momento contiene ciò che resta di un'altra realtà. Non è semplice imporsi di racchiudere un quarto di vita in scatole trovate qua e là e mettere fine ad un capitolo. Disegni, fotografie, books, simple objects related to something or someone. Now it's all in there, breathless. Even before they were unarmed, it is true. But that was their world. Existed for that reality. From now on I will just "pieces" of another room, another house, another sky above was reflected in their summer nights. It is not easy to understand. But among those four walls, in more than six years, I've done a million things. It may seem simplistic, but with a word I say I lived . I have lived my passion, I've grown, I learned to interpret and to be critical. I drew up late at night while listening to music to stay awake and have company. I watch TV from a bench that now is no longer overwhelmed by my clothes. I slept on a bed of which I can feel the fingers at this very moment, the consistency. And I made love, for who knows how many reasons I laughed, I had dinner while watching a movie, I listened to my thoughts before going to sleep, I cried at the end of a love, I talked on the phone, I said goodbye, I said I love you, I danced alone with the door locked, because certain songs at certain times gave me indescribable energy, I sang, I had doubts. And then I worked out, I designed, I thought, I read, I repeated out loud and then sat down by walking from one place to another, I lied, I sweated, I trembled from the cold, I was afraid of not pass an exam I felt the warmth of a blanket and a hand holding mine. While "ordered" part of my life I have reviewed two key rings, two shoes, one orange and blue, hung nearby. Almost as if I was there were so many things attached to the walls. When I was little I listened repeatedly to the story of a tin soldier and the dancer. It was a very sad story. He had a happy ending. The last image of the book accompanying the audio tape was a little heart to piombo e di una stellina dorata. I due giocattolini erano finiti nel fuoco ma una voce rassicurante mi continuava a ripetere che finalmente i due innamorati sarebbero potuti rimanere sempre insieme. E così, nel putiferio di un trasloco, ho visto due oggettini, insignificanti agli occhi di tutti, e mi sono venuti in mente la ballerina e il soldatino e un milione di ricordi legati a quei "colori" e a quella stanza. E allo stesso modo, sotto una serie di riviste, ho trovato un biglietto del treno di quest'anno, il viaggio per l'ultima revisione, con sopra una scritta a cui non pensavo più. Un augurio e una promessa, ormai perduta. Ho appena chiuso gli occhi per un pò e ricordo tutto. Ricordo quel primo viaggio insieme, la luce dell'aula dove ho fatto vedere i disegni. Quel pomeriggio passato con la sola voglia di conoscersi. Il suo respiro durante la notte. Sempre in quella stanza. Su quel letto. Tra le mie cose che adesso sono qui di fronte a me. Ho trovato un anello di plastica, un palloncino sgonfiato, un biglietto di mia madre in cui c'è scritto "ti voglio bene, la tua mimmi", scoperto un anno fa in una delle tante buste piene di mangiare che riempivano la mia valigia ogni volta che partivo. Non sapevo come dire addio a questa città, a questa casa, alla mia stanza. Credevo che un video potesse racchiudere un pò il mio stato d'animo. Mio padre non vuole vederlo perchè si commuove, mi madre ha già pianto. E io? Io che ho detto addio? Io che I will not do more, I will not see more, I will not feel any more? Last night, I am sure, the city greeted me. The Shakespeare envious moon, the silent moon Leopardi, the moon reflected on the whole, came into my room, now empty, and filled it for the last time. He lighted what is not there anymore, and for a while it seemed as if everything ch and was said or done in there, as if all the people who have been involved, were around me, to say goodbye .
0 comments:
Post a Comment