Friday, November 5, 2010

Antenna Software For Mac

Nudo

The orange to red and the blue takes on shades of a green bottle. The shoes were replaced with two bright ribbons, like those that adorn the Christmas gifts. Time passes and turns, but I'm still here. In recent days I have learned several things. First, if you do not dry the hair after shampooing many are formed curls that turn over at the top. Nothing short of amazing phenomenon! I learned that behind every mark on a sheet of paper there are lots of reasons and therefore can not be simply "designed". I am increasingly convinced that the environment in the context in which the project must be sought because of that sign, but wow, the laws are a mess! Even the architecture must strike a compromise. A compromise formal, aesthetic, regulatory, environmental. And in all this has a crucial role genius, inspiration, intelligence. One must know how to dose the whole, as to the success of a cake. I learned that you can go out for a coffee and go home with five shirts, because you finally found the right ones, the ones that you are "wearing" the way you want and do not cost much either. I saw it again (but I'll never learn) that do not always, as you may well want to one person and that person will love you, you have the chance to share their lives. At one point, there are those who stay behind or go too far. Who makes a way too close to each other, or simply those who take a different path. I rediscovered my being in great need of affection when I have a "proof" to overcome. This side of my character I had forgotten. I learned to put aside the past, even if it is unpleasant and painful. Because what matters is the present. I know, sentence strategic told and retold, but absolutely true. I learned more in these last days. And I also learned to use the remote control for Sky! has so many of those buttons that I had used up to now only the main ones do not lose your head too. I learned, alas, that the tests really never end . We live in a jungle and there is always ahead of us, a river full of crocodiles, as one of my puzzles. Beyond the river, you think you are finally free, peaceful, and then you find another. Exceed it again and resume walking. Walk for days, months or years. But sooner or later another river with many crocodiles in order to find it. And they're all in! Nobody is out for a meeting with the lion king (always a reference all'indovinello ...). Maybe that's what makes life interesting? Continually put in play, always try to overcome any obstacle? Otherwise, everything would be dull. So I take it ... as yet another roller coaster ride. But this time the front row.

0 comments:

Post a Comment