I had to wait a year. I had to wait another fall, another film seen in the same cinema, other words spoken in the same park, under the same sky. I had to wait the full moon day in which only a year ago did not end the summer but hope to have you next. These months have followed a path invisible to bring me back to you and now we are here, in our lives. It does not matter what was wrong, do not count errors. I know who you are, you see. I walked inside the current is never gone. How those messages that still retains the memory of your phone or those photos that will remain forever witness to what you are able to provoke. I do not reject anything passed this year. Some episodes or experiences will always remain in me. But my heart watching you. And the way to do together is so much hope. Whether it be uphill or downhill, it does not matter. The yellow leaves will fall for me this year. And slowly we will look with the passage of time and seasons. We will keep on hand, will not serve anything else.
0 comments:
Post a Comment