Io non parlo più, a che servon le parole. Tanto domani c'è sempre il sole, pensa così. Fai solamente quello che credi, non ascoltare se non ti fidi nemmeno a me. Ma sento spesso il bisogno di chiudere gli occhi e capire se è giusto pensarti lo stesso anche se sei un ricordo, ed è strano ricevere tanto da te senza averti vicino. Sapevo che non ti avrei dimenticato. Sapevo che ci saremmo scontrati, sono così ossessionato. Il mio cuore è legato al battito, fuori dal mio petto indefinito. Ogni notte nei miei sogni ti vedo, ti sento. L'amore può toccarci una volta e durare for a lifetime. How long can it last? How many nights to dream? How many hours, many days and endless caresses? Close your eyes and think. Yahweh is the memory. Fifty pages thrown to the wind, the shorter history. No love, no glory. Both forget most of the time. Time passes, love disappears. And the dance will end. Same seats, same looks, hidden in the silence of a detail of a memory. Do not look at it. I can not stop watching you. I said I hate you? I said I want to leave it all behind? I can not stop thinking. As if every moment shared with you I would wave back and away from you. Just your smile, your face just that. I feel your hands the same even if I did not close. Everywhere you look now I'm surrounded by your embrace. You're everything I need and more. It's written all over your face. I already know to be wrong and I have no more words, if I'm wrong is the same. One step from you afraid to decide. Fear me, for everything that I do not know. Yet to hear that in the air are, you want air and kill me. Not more than the stars in your eyes I will come to see. Maybe in a dream while I do not sleep at night. This is our last embrace? Could be wrong. Let our hearts come on. If we live our lives in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see your smile again. It's all out of control? How I wish I could forget. But the memory of my heart can not be removed. The love that tears his hair is gone now. My days in the shade and then goodbye. Escapes your face. I find you in me, a thought that comes back with the sun. Life can also delete a memory but I dream about you. Never say your name. The utter when the wind blows. And when you find yourself in the hands of those dead flowers in the sun of April is now far away, you'll remember those days when we were just us. Until they find someone else, you cover with gold never given a kiss. For a new love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment