And tomorrow, inevitably, as every year, will be the last day of "sea". So we have always said and continue to do with my family and friends who revolve around my summers. Indeed, with this expression I mean that tomorrow I frequent the beach for more than a hundred days a year, will close its doors to reopen in nine months. "God willing" would tell my grandmother, and he reminded me by the hand to greet the "Maruccio" saying "see you next year." A real ritual, like the one in secret just before I go away, when already started to dismantle the roofs of the cabins and all greeted with the latest hand bags to take home. When the beach had not yet suffered the harsh laws of mass tourism, there was a small concrete bench. It served as a support shoe overnight. At the base of the concrete meets the sand, creando piccoli anfratti. E proprio lì nascondevo delle monete, coperte con una pietra o con il bastoncino dell'ultimo gelato. Quasi sempre l'anno dopo le ritrovavo. Era una strana emozione. Ho sempre avuto queste fisse del tempo che scorre ma che lascia immutate certe cose. E così ci sarebbero stati temporali, sarebbe arrivato il natale, la scuola, le feste in maschera, ma quei soldini sarebbero rimasti lì, immobili, ad aspettare me, nella stessa posizione in cui li avevo lasciati. L'ultimo giorno di mare (continuo a dire così) era anche il giorno dei gavettoni. Non ho mai capito il perchè, e credo non lo abbiano mai capito neanche i miei amici d'infanzia, ma era un'abitudine che doveva essere rispettata. E così ci si rincorreva with balloons, bottles, bags full of water to finally arrive at the sea and swim with your shirt. When all term remains systematically with a bitter taste. I was aware that the next day I would not have been able to do more and that everything would change. Last year, the last day on the beach, witnessed a meeting that led to the end and the beginning of many things. I still remember the rain in the afternoon, while from inside the cab, I pointed out a book of a subject that I gave when I should have completely distracted by a thought. And tonight, the eve of yet another "last day of the sea" that distracts me thinking again. But it is not the only one. I just can not pretend qualcosa che non c'è . E domani metterò un punto perchè sono stanco. Domani però, mentre rivedrò me stesso scappare da mia madre con due monete in mano, mentre ridendo immaginerò di inseguire qualcuno con un secchiello pieno di acqua. Domani metterò un punto, salutando con la mano il mio maruccio e dicendogli che ci rivedremò l'anno prossimo...se Dio vorrà.
0 comments:
Post a Comment