Thursday, January 6, 2011

Directvsatellite Antenna Pointing For Hd Antennas

Arriverà un altro inverno

Strait unsustainable by a vice, my eyes looking for a way out. The are just crying. A crying softly, unable to fly high as it should, it can not resolve things that should be left as if it was all beautifully, like these past few days together again. Together, as it once was. How many days have seen us unique and undisputed protagonists? Too many past without realizing value that really had. And now each moment has its meaning. See you and hug you because he was distracted by who knows what else, it makes me feel bad. Because now you're there, in front of me. I can hear you, see you smile with you. Can I hug you. So I have to do, I want to do it without wasting time. Then there will be more. And surely remember that moment when I did not close strong to me, and I would regret not having done so. I would have much to tell you, a thousand from give you millions to do together. No, there is no other way out except the crying. I miss you I miss you. How can I settle for so little? Life is now and I can not even share the simplicity of a walk together, talking about some kind of crap. But who cares? Talk to you. What does it matter what? I feel I have not even tried to fly. And I know I could do it. You we're trying. I stopped to watch passively what's happening to me. And time goes by. Passes and becomes the only things that are good. Ages, away, forget. The time scans and counts the days that we will review together again. To resume our dance, which began in who knows what time and not yet completed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment