Monday, February 28, 2011

Refurbished Dvd Digital Recorder

Remedios

The rain is falling

el'assordante incessant roar of thunder accompanied the march in its fair and undisturbed. And I'm in my room, the room now. Until a few minutes ago the TV was on. The channels are still to be tuned. If you could show me what he saw up to a year ago, tells a part of life that no longer exists. About people who were part of my everyday life and are now forgotten, like the channels lost in who knows how often. Of freedom than before even considered. Would tell of moments like these, where I could get that out, to look inward. A pleasure in thinking, writing, listening to the rain. Sometimes I forget what it was. Or it seems far away. But if I think about it, then I can not help but realize how much I miss that time. If I close my eyes I can get out of that bed and get to the light without tripping. I feel in my hands the rope that allows me to raise quell'avvolgibile. And I hear the noise it makes. And even with closed eyes, I see my balcony. The one full of trees and logs. The water meets the light of lanterns and slides on everything around me. I open the window. I have at hand to close the handle that must be some 'force. I walked out. I feel the cold water touches my hands despite the terrace above. I feel that feeling as if I were there. I have in front of the railing, the tile design. From that balcony I waved a thousand people, I saw my parents go away, get love, friends, strangers. I would stay here for hours. Along with the rain. Along with my memories. I do not mind the future, sometimes even I do not mind this. But the past leaves me a huge burden. Sometimes unbearable. I remember telling myself. Of what it was. Why are. Moments that rivivrei immediately. I will not be tied to the past. Life is a continuous change. I learned to appreciate this aspect of mocking. But some things you have to give up on your own volition. Why have an expiration date beyond which no longer have value. For a moment I thought it was my life. Now there is nothing. I am no longer as then. Only the sound of the rain that keeps falling is still the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment